In this episode Marcelo chats with two musicians, Victoria Vaus and Quentin Zuber, about how musicians can use VR to bring their music to new audiences.
This title is coming 12/11/2018!
– Tell us about your background.
– How did you add VR to your content creation skills?
– What is your favorite experience?
– What are your thoughts about music in VR experiences?
– How can VR alter the music medium?
– How did you come up with your experience?
– How does the music affect the environment?
– What is your direction with VR and music and how can other musicians use VR?
– How can we make it easier for musicians to get involved in VR and how long did it take you to create your experience?
– Have you thought about adding interactivity to your experience?
– What technology excites you for the future of music? How do you see music in AR?
– How can we use these technologies to increase sales?
– What about performing live in VR?
– What would like VR to be in five years?