In this episode VRLA and Mindshow co-founder Cosmo Scharf and Marcelo talk about the VR industry, MOCAP, Animations, Mindshow, VRLA and what the future holds for VR.
1. Tell us a bit about your background.
2. How did you get into VR? What was your first experience like?
3. What’s your favorite VR experience as of today and why?
4. You are also the co-founder of Mindshow. Tell us about it.
5. When will Mindshow be compatible with the Rift? Currently, it only works with the Vive.
6. Is Mindshow the future of animation?
7. Can Mindshow be used for previs?
8. Can you choose the resolution you export your Mindshow at? Does it export at 4K?
9. Can you now, or will you in the future, allow multiple avatars to be in the same scene, controlled by different people in different locations?
10. What kind of interactivity do you allow within a Mindshow (e.g. walking, lifting, touching, etc).
11. What does the future hold for Mindshow? Where do you see it in 5 years?
12. Describe what VR will be like in the year 2025. It can be what you think it will be and/or what you’d like it to be.