In this episode, Marcelo talks to CEO and Co-Founder of JanusVR, James McCrae about Janus VR, Janus Markup Language, WebVR.VR standars, AR and the future of immersive technologies.
– Tell us about your background.
– How did you get into VR as a user? What was your first experience like?
– What’s your favorite VR experience as of today and why?
– Give us an overview of JanusVR.
– Who is the target audience for JML and JanusVR?
– What is the relationship between what you’re doing and WebVR?
– As a developer, why would I pick JML over A-Frame or React360?
– What is your ultimate goal with JML?
– What is your opinion on VR development standards?
– Does JML support AR?
– Do you think there will eventually be one HMD that will handle VR, AR, and MR?
– Do you think companies should be competing or working together today?
– What are some the best use cases for JML?
– Can you integrate JML with back-end services like S3 or databases?
– Is JML responsive?
– Do you have a client for the Oculus Go?
– Is there integration between JML and Unity or Unreal?
– Do you guys have an editor like Unity?
– What is Vesta and do we have to host our JML VR experiences in Vesta?
– Describe what you would like VR to be like in 5 years.