In this episode Marcelo chats with SweetRush Creative Engineer Justin Mitchel all about how to work with clients on VR and AR experiences. He provides tips on how to get new clients, how to present VR to them, how to maintain the scope of a project, billing, plus many other tips. We also chat about challenges of convincing your current client base to jump into VR and how to work around those challenges.
Please visit our sponsor of this episode, VeeR VR, and thank them for supporting this podcast. You can learn more about them at HowToCreateVR.com/veervr
– Tell us a bit about your background.
– What’s your favorite experience as of today?
– Do you lean toward Rift or VIVE?
– How did you get into creating VR experiences?
– What industries today have the most need for VR and AR experiences?
– How do you find leads and how do you approach them?
– Any other tips for getting customers only focusing on AR and VR?
– How do you go about pricing your development?
– How do you manage deadlines?
– Who is usually your point of contact when dealing with a company?
– How do you deal with difficult clients?
– What do you think of offering free services or low prices to get big clients?
– What would you like VR to be in 5 years?