In this episode, Marcelo chats with Fast Travel Games Game Designer, Daniel Kihlgren Kallander, all about a how to create VR games for the PSVR.
– Tell us about your background.
– How did you get into VR?
– What is your favorite VR experience as of today?
– How did you get into PSVR development?
– What skills transferred over to PSVR development and what did you have to learn?
– Is it easy to develop for PSVR?
– What tools do you need to learn for PSVR development?
– How do you test games on PSVR?
– How do you approach a closed beta?
– What is the process of submitting a game to the PlayStation Store?
– Do you have to adjust certain things to make a game available in different countries?
– Does Sony require approval of an idea before you start development?
– What tips would you offer to people looking to get into PSVR development?
– What would you like VR to be in the future?