In this episode, Marcelo chats with Jigsaw Product Designer Gabriel Valdivia about UX and UI for VR, design advice and the current market for VR.
– Tell us a bit about your background.
– How did you get into VR? What was your first experience like?
– What’s your favorite VR experience as of today and why?
– You wrote a great article on Immersive Design. What inspired you to write it?
– How is designing UX and UI for VR different than any other medium?
– What are the differences between designing for VR, AR and MR?
– How does field of view (FOV) affect UI/UX design?
– You talk about the line between content and UI. Can you expand what you mean by that?
– What is volumetric UI?
– What should a designer do today to get ready for designing immersive experiences?
– What’s the job market like for immersive designers today?
– Describe what you would like VR to be like in the year 2025.