In this episode, Jonathan Winbush, a motion graphic artist that focuses on VR and 360 degree video, talks all about 360 degree videos, VR, AR, and how to create motion graphics for this immersive media.
1) What attracted you to VR and 360 Video?
2) Give us an overview of VR vs. AR vs. MR vs. 360 video.
3) Do you think 360 degree video will end up replacing flat video?
4) Do you think 360 degree video is an appropriate medium for narrative content?
5) How different is it creating motion graphics for VR and 360 video vs. flat video?
6) Give us some techniques to improve rendering time for 360 video?
7) When planning for a 360 video project, what are the top 5 considerations?
8) Can you explain stitching?
9) What’s your take on 360 video for e-learning? Is there a place for using 360 video for training purposes?
10) Where do you see 360 video in the near future? What about 5 years from now?