In this episode, Aquinas CEO Hugh Seaton, talks about creating VR for E-Learning and the challenges of using VR to increase learning retention.
1) Tell us a bit about your background.
2) How did you get into VR? What was your first experience like?
3) What’s your favorite VR experience as of today and why?
4) How did you get into the creation of VR?
5) Tell us about Aquinas.
6) How do you make experiences personal?
7) How do you bring assessments into eLearning?
8) Are you using xAPI in VR? How are you using data today?
9) What are VR microsimulations and how are those different from regular simulations? (e.g. Created with Articulate Storyline or Captivate)
10) Explain WebVR and how different is it from Unity and Unreal?
11) What’s the typical cost of a VR simulation? On the average?
12) What about AR? What’s the future of AR and eLearning?
13) What do you use to create AR (ARKit or ARCore or both)?
14) What examples of eLearning is VR good for?
15) What about haptics?
16) Describe what VR will be like in the year 2025. It can be what you think it will be and/or what you’d like it to be.