In this episode, Marcelo chats with Chris Holton, Product Managaer of Zapworks AR creation tools about Zapworks and how developers can use it to create AR experiences.
– Tell us a bit about your background.
– How did you get into AR?
– What are some of the basics you should know as an AR developer / creator?
– Tell us about Zappar. What it is?
– Can we create custom Mobile apps to access our Zappar AR apps? How about integrating AR into our current mobile apps?
– Are there any capabilities for customization for zap codes?
– Do you currently or will you in the future, support any AR HMDs / glasses?
– Can you integrate Studio with Google Poly? Do you have a 3D assets store?
– Can you create primitives inside of ZapWorks Studio?
– Do you support cloud anchors?
– Do you offer debugging tools and do you offer versioning?
– What interactions does Zapworks allow you to do?
– Any plans for light estimation, virtual object interaction or location-based AR?
– Are you compatible with both ARCore and ARKit?
– Are you looking into incorporating your app natively into OS’s?