In this episode, Software Engineer and Game Developer, Ken DeVellis, talks to us all about creating cross-platform AR apps, and the future of AR, VR, and MR technology.
– Tell us a bit about your background.
– How did you get into AR as a user? What was your first experience like?
– Explain AR and the differences between it and MR.
– HTC recently released their AR SDK for the Vive Pro. What are your thoughts on this?
– What development skills and programming languages do you need to have and know to create AR experiences?
– What about WebXR? What are your thoughts on it and AR?
– Describe what you would like AR to be like in the year 2025.