In this episode, Marcelo talks with VREAL Founder Todd Hooper about his personal and professional experience with VR, the tech behind VREAL, how to bring recording capabilities to your VR experience and the future of VR.
– Tell us a bit about your background
– What do you think about there being two dates in a person’s life? Before VR and after VR?
– The adoption rate is very slow for VR, why do you feel that?
– VR has been around since the 90s. Do you think VR is for real this time? It will stay for the long term?
– Tell us about your experience working for Unity
– What’s your favorite VR experience as of today and why?
– Give us an overview of VReal. How does it work?
– Do you offer an SDK to integrate VReal into VR games?
– What’s the future for integrating VReal into VR games if you don’t use an SDK?
– Give us an overview of how to integrate VReal into a game.
– Give us details of how Vreal builds the worlds to allow users to re-experience the game.
– What are your thoughts on integrating VReal into WebVR?
– What about integrating into mobile devices using ARKit or ARCore?
– Will you be bringing VReal into consoles, such as Playstation VR?
– How about using VReal for training? As a vertical market?
– What do you think VR will be like in 2025?
– Arizona Sunshine
– In Death
– SkyRim VR
– Fallout VR