In this episode Marcelo chats with Fiona Rene, an actress of both traditional and immersive media experiences, about her work on The Invisible Hours Cinematic VR experience and the challenges of acting in Immersive Media.
– Tell us about your background as an actress.
– How did you get into immersive experiences?
– What should an actor know about Motion Capture and Performance Capture?
– Do you feel that you need to be more technical with immersive acting?
– Tell us about Immersive Theater and how does it affect the actor?
– Explain the relationship between the actor and writer in immersive media.
– What acting methods from traditional media have helped you and hurt you in immersive media?
– What are the pros and cons of acting in immersive media?
– How does the end experience influence acting decisions?
– Do you need to exaggerate your emotions considering distance from the user?
– What do you think about the future of 360 video?
– How do you feel about VR for education?
– How would you like VR to be 5 years from now?